How to Shop
Welcome to a whole new experience in shopping!
Our online shopping facility is aimed at being hassle-free and to make shopping an absolute pleasure for you. Whether you want to search by products / occasions / special collections or even by weight, we have all the available options for you. Structured in simple steps, this segment allows you to search from our widest collection of classic jewellery, add to your shopping cart and pay through secure payment options. What's more, you can even gift to your loved ones anywhere in the world and we will ship it for you!
So, what are you waiting for? Simply go ahead - search, shop & surprise yourself, your family and friends with the splendour of KTM!
Step 1: Adding items to the jewel box
- To add items to the shopping cart, select the item and then click the "Add to Cart" button.
- To add more quantity of the selected items, enter the required quantity in the appropriate textbox and click update.
- To remove an item from the cart, select the item and click the remove button.
Step 2: Registering online to place an enquiry
- After finalising the designs, the next step is to place the order.
- Click the "Check out" button. If you are already logged in to the site then you can proceed to the order screen.
- It is mandatory to register with us in order to avail the services offered in sreekumaranthangamaligai. If you are already registered with us, then you can login using the same username and password.
- If you are new to sreekumaranthangamaligai, then please click the "Create an account" link to register.
Step 3: Shipping Details
After logging in, enter your personal details including address. If the mentioned address is the same as the shipping address, tick the checkbox. Else, give continue and specify the shipping address.
Step 4 : Order Confirmation Page
In this page, you can choose the mode of payment and thereby confirm the placement of your order.
Step 5: Reviewing the status of your Order
You can login to your account at any time to know the status of your order. Any order placed by a user will have the following stages:
- New - This status is displayed after you have placed the order.
- DD Received - On encashing the DD, the status will be 'DD Received'. Please note that you can also pay by credit card. In this case, your order status will display the subsequent stage (i.e.) 'Products Shipped'.
- Products Shipped - Once the products have been despatched, you will get this message.
- Completed - Completion of the order will give the status as 'completed'.
Step 5: Pay Online
After logging in, users can view their orders under the Order details tab. Users can pay online for the orders whose status are "Ready to Order".
The following steps are involved to place an order successfully:
- Click the Order number.
- The order details would be displayed. Click "Order" button to continue.
- After entering the billing information, click "Submit".
- A Complete order information along with Order Number, Order Date, Billing details, Shipping details and Product details would get displayed, along with a link to "Pay Online". By clicking "Pay Online", users can submit their credit card details. Upon successful transaction, your order would be processed. To ensure your order has been processed successfully, click the order details page and view the status of the order you have placed. The status of the order would be "Processed".
Please quote your Order Number in all your correspondence with us.